NEW JERSEY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION STUDY. PHASE A. IT-09-0023 TS F110 (7350). IMMEDIATE ACTION PLAN
The study examined the existing public transportation characteristics and following extensive analysis the Immediate Action Plan recommends appropriate action for the preservation and extension of bus services. The study recommendations are designed to lead to improved coordination, operation and regulation of essential bus services in New Jersey and will guide the most effective use of state and federal assistance for the bus industry.
- Prepared in cooperation with New Jersey Dept. of Community Affairs, Trenton, Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York, and Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission, Philadelphia, Pa.
Trenton, NJ United States 08625
New Jersey Department of Community AffairsTrenton, NJ United States
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
Delaware Valley Regional Planning CommissionBourse Building, 21 South 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA United States 19106
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 227 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Buses; Coordination; Federal aid; Federal assistance programs; Level of service; Management; Planning; Public transit; State aid; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00143255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0023-74-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 3 1981 12:00AM