PORTABLE DISPOSABLE TRAFFIC DETECTOR LOOP
The study was initiated to design and develop new devices to obtain better data for use in highway traffic studies. One of the developments was the Portable Disposable Loop. This loop can be installed in ten to 15 minutes by two people with only a minimum inconvenience to the motorist.
- Report on Evaluation and Development of Traffic Data Acquisition Equipment. Prepared in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Donner, R L
- Welsh, L E
- Grillo, T F
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Detectors; Ground vehicles; Highway traffic; Highway traffic control; Loop detectors; Portable equipment; Traffic surveys; Vehicle detectors; Waste disposal
- Uncontrolled Terms: Disposal; Traffic studies
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-DOT-TL-634657610 Intrm Rpt., 636346
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM