EXPERIMENTAL TEST CONCEPT FOR A CARGO DATA INTERCHANGE SYSTEM (CARDIS). VOLUME II: APPENDIXES
This report includes the recommended CARDIS experimental test system functional capabilities. It identifies the CARDIS functions that are inherent to an information exchange capability and optional systems which are required by the transportation related industries. The criteria to evaluate the various system functions selected for implementation by test participants are included as are the CARDIS test objectives. Volume I contains the CARDIS test concept, functional analysis, and test objectives. Volume 2 contains the details on CARDIS functional modules.
- See also Volume 1, PB-256822.
Computer Sciences Corporation6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA United States 22046
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Ruthling, C
- Penrose, W
- Wall, M
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Commodities; Computer networks; Computer security; Data communications; Documents; Experiments; Freight transportation; Functional analysis; Information processing; Information systems; Information, data, and knowledge; Telecommunications; Time sharing; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Information exchange
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Data systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143226
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-76-25-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1026-2
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM