EXPERIMENTAL TEST CONCEPT FOR A CARGO DATA INTERCHANGE SYSTEM (CARDIS). VOLUME I: TEXT
This report includes the recommended CARDIS experimental test system functional capabilities. It identifies the CARDIS functions that are inherent to an information exchange capability and optional systems which are required by the transportation related industries. The criteria to evaluate the various system functions selected for implementation by test participants are included as are the CARDIS test objectives. Volume I contains the CARDIS test concept, functional analysis, and test objectives.
- See also Volume 2, PB-256823.
Computer Sciences Corporation6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA United States 22046
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Ruthling, C
- Penrose, W
- Wall, M
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Computer networks; Computer security; Data communications; Documents; Freight transportation; Information organization; Information processing; Information systems; Telecommunications; Time sharing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Information exchange
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00143225
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-76-25-1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1026-1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM