ADVANCED MECHANICAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The Advanced Mechanical Training Program (AMTP) was a joint effort of the Southern California Rapid Transit District's Personnel Department and Maintenance and Equipment Department. Administrative aspects of the program including scheduling of classes, candidate selection, overall coordination and program evaluation were the responsibility of the Personnel Department. The Maintenance and Equipment Department assumed technical responsibility for instructor selection, subject matter development, selection of textbooks and training materials, etc. The Mechanical Training Coordinator, who also directs the District's successful Utility A to Mechanic Training Program, coordinated classroom training.
- See also PB-256 780.
Southern California Rapid Transit District425 South Main Street
Los Angeles, CA USA 90013
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Ability tests; Air conditioning systems; Analysis; Cooling equipment; Costs; Deployment; Electrical equipment; Employees; Instructors; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Personnel development; Specialists; Specialized training; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Achievement tests; Skilled workers
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00143223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-CA-06-0065-75-1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 2002 12:00AM