FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT. VOLUME II - APPENDICES
This appendix consists of two parts. The first part, Program Capability, contains a description of the capability of the program and is intended to bridge the gap between the descriptive material contained in Appendix D and the explanation of procedure which follows. It should be read before preparing new input data. The second part, Procedure, contains a portion of the computer program itself which describes the procedure for using the program. It should be referred to when the user is prepared to provide new input data to the program. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also Volume 1, PB-256441.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Office of High Speed Ground TransportationNortheast Corridor Transportation Project
Washington, DC United States
- BAKER, H S
- Laughlin, M O
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 181 p.
- TRT Terms: Cash flow; Computer models; Computer programs; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Financing; High speed rail; Intercity travel; Level of service; Mathematical models; Operating costs; Passenger transportation; Planning; Present value; Railroads; Return on investment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Value
- Geographic Terms: Maryland; Massachusetts; Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States; Virginia; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Capitalized costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00143211
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECOP-76/11 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-936
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM