HANDLING TEST PROCEDURES FOR PASSENGER CARS PULLING TRAILERS. VOLUME II - TECHNICAL REPORT
The document comprises Volume II of a three-volume technical report summarizing development of safe handling test procedures for passenger cars towing trailers. A condensed executive summary of the program is given in Volume I.
- See also Volume 1, PB-256 071 and Volume 3, PB-256 073.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA USA 90250
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Johnston, D E
- Zellner, J W
- Ashkenas, I L
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Braking; Dynamic loads; Highway safety; Maneuverability; Passenger vehicles; Performance tests; Safety; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Traffic safety; Trailers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143197
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: STI-TR-1052-1-Vil-2 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-936
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00900
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM