CHEMISTRY IN THE STRATOSPHERE
This report has two objectives. They are (1) to illustrate the problems to be solved in unraveling the chemistry of the stratosphere and (2) to provide the quantitative data needed when chemical reactions are introduced into numerical modeling of the stratosphere. The topics discussed in this chapter, their pertinence to the stratosphere and some principal conclusions are described.
- Pub. in Chapter 5 in the Natural Stratosphere of 1974, CIAP Monograph 1, A. J. Grobecker, Ed., 28p 1975.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD United States
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Garvin, D
- Domalski, E S
- Hampson, R F
- Wagman, D D
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical reactions; Chemistry; Kinetics; Mathematical models; Model atmosphere; Motor reactions; Stratosphere
- Old TRIS Terms: Reaction kinetics
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143191
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-75-51
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 2002 12:00AM