SUBTITLE: HOW SAFE IS THE AIR WE BREATHE IN AIRCRAFT CABINS? ARE YOU FLIGHT CREWS AND PASSENGERS AT RISK?
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 87, NO. 6 (DEC. 2000), P. 57-64: ILL.
- ESLER, DAVID
- Publication Date: 2000-12
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Aircraft cabins; Airplanes; Heating systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00906260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 12 2001 12:00AM