PROTECTANT FOR WOOD
According to the patent application, substances, particularly wood, which are normally subject to deterioration due to marine borers, are preserved by applying to the substance a dibutylbenzylphenol.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of Agriculture1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20250
- Jurd, L
- Bultman, J D
- Publication Date: 1976-4-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Biodeterioration; Carcinogens; Deterioration; Environmental impacts; Marine borers; Patent applications; Patents; Phenol; Prevention; Solubility; Water quality management; Wood preservatives
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine borer prevention; Water pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00143143
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-675-104 Pat. Appl.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM