AIRFIELD PAVEMENT EVALUATION. VOLUME 1. 1964-1970 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Airfield pavement structures are analyzed and evaluated for durability, wear and skid resistance, and surface qualities in these Government-sponsored research reports.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/518.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 164 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air bases; Airport runways; Airports; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Drainage; Durability; Evaluation; Flexible pavements; Pavement layers; Pavement performance; Pavements; Skid resistance; Texture
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pavement structure
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM