CLEAN AIR AND YOUR CAR
This booklet discusses the automobile, what it has done to the environment, what is being done to deal with auto pollution, and how all this affects the public.
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Energy; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Handbooks; Hydrocarbons; Internal combustion engines; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Planning; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM