MACROANALYSIS OF THE IMPLICATIONS OF MAJOR MODAL SHIFTS IN INTEGRATED REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION NETWORKS. PHASE I: APPENDICES
Contents: Cost factors (Physical characteristics, capital costs, private auto operating and maintenance costs, private auto parking costs, public transit operating and maintenance costs, allocation of total daily transit system costs between peak and off-peak); Performance factors (Fuel consumption factors, air pollution factors).
- See also PB-256136.
SYSTAN, Incorporated343 Second Street, P.O. Box U
Los Altos, CA USA 94022
Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Billheimer, J W
- Bullemer, R
- Holoszyc, M
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Central business districts; Cost estimating; Energy consumption; Estimates; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Maintenance management; Mathematical models; Modal diversion; Mode choice; Motor vehicles; Operating costs; Passengers; Policy; Private transportation; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Scheduling; Suburbs; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs; Transportation management; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Systan-D147-App Final Rpt., DOT/TST-76-66
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-50265
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 1981 12:00AM