TEXAS TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN 1975-1990
Contents: History of urban transportation development; Urban transportation development in Texas; The role of transit in Texas; Policy, goals, and objectives for transit in Texas; Future transit travel in Texas; Transit cost-revenue projections for 1980 and 1990; Financing Texas transit programs; Intercity passenger transportation.
- Prepared in cooperation with Texas Transportation Inst., College Station, and Smith (Wilbur) and Associates, Washington, D.C.
Texas Mass Transportation Commission,
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Smith (Wilbur) and Associates1100 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 205 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Finance; Forecasting; Intercity transportation; Intercity travel; Legislation; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Policy; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Revenues; Reviews; State government; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Travel demand; Travel surveys; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143045
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-TX-09-8001-74-1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 1981 12:00AM