PHOTOLOGGING GUIDELINES FOR THE UPDATE AND REFILMING OF THE STATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM
Recommendations are made concerning the update and refilming of the State Highway System. Optimum times for filming the Interstate, Primary, Secondary and State Road systems are given as a function of the physical condition of the roadway, weather, and seasonal factors. Procedures for updating due to the reconstruction or relocation of a route are also given.
Wethersfield, CT USA 06109
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bowers, D G
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Cinematography; Data collection; Film; Guidelines; Information processing; Photologging; Physical condition; Routes; Seasons; State highways; Weather
- Identifier Terms: Interstate Highway System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Seasonal variations
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/CT/339-2-7605 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 1977 12:00AM