SELECTED DOCUMENTS FOR AVIATION PLANNING IN THE TERMINAL AREA
The purpose of the publication is to provide a listing of documents likely to be useful to persons engaged in aviation planning or decision making, particularly for planning on and around airports. Documents are listed in seven categories: (1) Terminal Area Statistics; (2) Standards and Criteria; (3) Terminal Area Planning; (4) Forecasts; (5) Environmental Considerations; (6) Costs/Revenue; and (7) General. Within each category, documents are listed alphabetically and each contains a brief synopsis.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Airport planning; Airports; Civil aviation; Cost estimating; Costs; Decision making; Documents; Environment; Estimates; Forecasting; Intermodal terminals; Management; Noise; Planning; Revenues; Standards; Statistics; Taxes
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning and control; Terminal facilitation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Environment; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143009
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-ASP-76-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM