PROFILES OF SCHEDULED AIR CARRIER AIRPORT OPERATIONS -- TOP 100 U.S. AIRPORTS. NOVEMBER 7, 1975
This report provides data on total scheduled air carrier aircraft operations by hour of the day for Friday, November 7, 1975, for the top 100 airports within the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The selection of the top 100 airports was based on the number of air carrier passenger enplanements in domestic and international service.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 307 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air transportation; Airports; Identification systems; Operations; Schedules; Scheduling; Surveys; Tables (Data); Takeoff; Time; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification
- Old TRIS Terms: Arrival
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143007
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-76-4
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 2003 12:00AM