TECHNICAL GUIDELINES FOR THE CONTROL OF DIRECT ACCESS TO ARTERIAL HIGHWAYS VOLUME II: DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ACCESS CONTROL TECHNIQUES
The document is intended to give highway agencies general guidelines toward a more comprehensive application of direct access controls to commercial properties on arterial highways. Volume II is a reference document containing detailed descriptions of the design, application, cost, operational effectiveness, and cost-effectiveness of each access control technique.
- Sponsored by DOT and FHWA.
Midwest Research InstituteEnvironmental Sciences Section
Kansas City, MO USA 64110
- Glennon, J C
- Valenta, J J
- Thorson, B A
- Azzeh, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 313 p.
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00142908
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 87 Final Man.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8121
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM