GROUTING IN SOILS VOLUME 1: A STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT
This report summarizes present grouting technology applicable to soils. It includes all aspects of grouting, from theory to present practices; from the history of grouting to recommendations for improved techniques. The information was obtained from published and unpublished reports, job inspections, interviews of grouting specialists in both the United States and Europe, and the writers' past experience. A companion report, Volume 2 (FHWA-RD-76-27) is entitled "Design and Operations Manual."
- Sponsored by DOT and FHWA.
Halliburton ServicesP.O. Drawer 1431
Duncan, OK United States 73533
- Herndon, J
- Lenahan, T
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Grouting; Methodology; Soils; State of the art studies; Water control
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00142873
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 26 Final Rpt., FCP 35B1022
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8517
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM