FUEL CONSUMPTION STUDY. URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM (UTCS) SOFTWARE SUPPORT PROJECT
The purpose of this study was to conduct computer simulation testing of traffic control scenarios to determine the effects of various traffic conditions, network configurations and traffic control policies on the consumption of fuel by vehicles in a network. 751a Prepared for Federal Energy Administration, Washington, D.C. Office of Transportation Policy and Research. (PC A04-MF A01)
- Sponsored by the Federal Energy Administration.
Honeywell Inc.600 Second St. N.E.
Hopkins, MN USA 55343
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Simulation; Software; Traffic control; Urban transportation; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00142865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 81 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8317
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM