DIVERSION OF INTERCITY TRAFFIC AT A SINGLE POINT. ADDENDUM TO FINAL DESIGN REPORT
This Addendum to the "Final Design Report-Diversion of Intercity Traffic at a Single Point," November 1973, Revised September 1974, contains supplemental information generated during the study and design phases of the Single Point Diversion program. The Addendum is composed of two sections; Section A - "Evaluation of Control Algorithms" and Section B - "Sign Message Survey." Section A contains a detailed discussion of the algorithm evaluation procedure used to evaluate the candidate control strategies of the I-95/HTT/I-695 roadway system. Included in this section is a presentation of the simulation results. Another volume, "Control Strategy Specification, Diversion of Intercity Traffic at a Single Point," February 1974, provides the documentation of the control strategy selected for use as a result of the evaluation process. /FHWA/
- Sponsored by DOT and FHWA.
Sperry Rand CorporationSperry Systems Management Division
Great Neck, NY United States 11020
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Traffic control; Traffic diversion; Traffic signs; Traffic simulation; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00142840
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76- 97 Final Rpt., FCP 32C1-012
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8119
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1988 12:00AM