OIL SPILL REMOVAL TECHNIQUES AND EQUIPMENT (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The removal processes cover oil water separators, skimmers, dispersants, absorbents, flotation and combustion. Related studies on oil spreading, droplet entrainment, prototype removal systems, equipment and costs are also presented. Oil water separators designed only for tanker ballast water cleaning have not been included. (This updated bibliography contains 247 abstracts, 45 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-76/0032, Biodeterioration of Oil Spills.
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/542, and COM-74-10951.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 252 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Dynamics; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil removal systems; Oil skimmers; Oil spreading dynamics
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00142805
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM