THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY SAFETY NEEDS STUDY: INPUTS BY THE HIGHWAY SAFETY NEEDS STUDY CONTRACTOR, APPENDIX A, LITERATURE SUMMARY, APPENDIX B, COUNTERMEASURES EVALUATED, APPENDIX C, ADVISORY PANEL FINDINGS, APPENDIX D, STATE SURVEYS
- The notification of this publication appeared in the Monthly Catalog of United States Government Publications for August 1976 with ISSN 0362-6830.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 555 p.
- TRT Terms: Catalogs; Highway safety; Highways; Needs assessment; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation study
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00142664
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01069
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM