EFFECTS OF REDUCED USE OF LEAD IN GASOLINE ON VEHICLE EMISSIONS AND PHOTOCHEMICAL REACTIVITY
- The notification of this publication appeared in the Monthly Catalog of United States Government Publications for August 1976 with ISSN 0362-6830.
Environmental Protection AgencyNational Environmental Research Center
Research Triangle Pk, NC United States 27709
- Altshuller, A P
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Exhaust gases; Gasoline; Photochemical oxidants; Pollutants; Unleaded gasoline
- Old TRIS Terms: Lead free
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00142659
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM