1975 BICYCLE BIBLIOGRAPHY: PROFESSIONAL SUPPLEMENT
More than 1,500 citations are provided in this annual edition, mostly annotated. Content is broken down into catagories of books, Periodicals, Federal Documents, State & LOcal Documents, Newspapers and Miscellaneous. Two appendices contain names and addresses of world wide bike periodicals and organizations concerned with some aspect of bicycling. Two indices list author and corporate locations. Emphasis is given to bikeway and engineering studies. Foreign language sources are also quoted.
Luebbers (David J)Route 3, Box 312
Columbia, MO United States 65201
- Luebbers, D J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Bikeways; Engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Foreign language documents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00142654
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM