COMPUTER PROGRAM FOR DIGITAL SIMULATION OF A DOUBLE LANE CHANGE MANEUVER WITH ARTICULATED VEHICLES
A description of computer programs written in Fortran IV, for simulating a double lane change maneuver with articulated vehicles and which are flexible enough to cover almost any type of heavy vehicle combination that might appear in Swedish rolling stock are described. Centers of gravity and moments of inertia are calculated approximately by considering every vehicle unit as consisting of well-defined elements like wheels, axles, engine, frame, driving compartment, load etc. Provisions are made for combinations with up to three articulations and various axle arrangements.
- Corporate Authors:
- NORDMARK, S
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- Issue Number: 96
- TRT Terms: Center of gravity; Computer programs; Digital computers; Heavy vehicles; Lane changing; Moments of inertia; Traffic lanes; Traffic simulation; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Articulated vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Moment of inertia
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00142653
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM