PORT PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT - A BIBLIOGRAPHY
October 1975, Manalytics Incorporated published an authoritative bibliography on port planning and development. It was designed to provide a comprehensive guide to the literature covering the broad spectrum of issues confronting port planners. This bibliography update is a selected listing of more than 500 journal articles, professional papers, technical reports, books, and research in progress covering port organization, administration and operation, economic impact, port access, intermodal interchange, and deepwater port planning. A special section on dredging, new to the second edition, lists citations to the literature of the dredging industry over the past five years and comments on those aspects of dredging which are most relevant to port planning. Also new to the second edition are citations on marina planning and development. The scope of the bibliography is worldwide, with emphasis on the literature published in the English language during the past ten years. The bibliography is arranged by broad subject category. Subject and author indexes are included.
Manalytics, Incorporated625 Third Street
San Francisco, CA USA 94107
- Bain, J W
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Deepwater harbors; Development; Dredging; Harbors; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00142615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Manalytics, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 2001 12:00AM