SEAMS OF WELDED JOINTS, METHODS OF ULTRASONIC FLAW DETECTION, GOST 14782-69
SHVY SVARNYKH SOEDINENII-METODY UL'TRAZVUKOVOI DEFEKTOSKOPII
This standard covers ultrasonic inspection of welded joints in low-carbon, low-alloy steels; aluminum and its alloys; titanium and its alloys; and lead and its alloys. The process does not cover the basic metal of the welded zone nor the weld metal itself. The inspection is to expose cracks, improper welds, gas inclusions and slag in joints, seams, corners, and T welds assembled by arc welding, electro-slag welding, gas welding, gas-pressure welding and spot welding. It is a standard for production operations.
- This document is a state standard. Full translation is available for reference. Contact Technology Planning Officer, Office of Research and Development, Federal Railroad Administration, U.S. DOT.
USSR Council of MinistersState Committee for Standards
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Joints (Engineering); Quality control; Specifications; Ultrasonic tests; Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Welded joints
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00142603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1976 12:00AM