ROLE OF ECONOMIST ON AN INTERDISCIPLINARY TRANSPORTATION TEAM
This paper discusses, analyses and evaluates the role of an economist on an interdisciplinary transportation planning and design team. It reviews the types of studies an economist might perform on such a team and discusses the relationships between the economist and persons in other disciplines and how differences arising between the economist and other discipline advocates might be resolved.
- Remarks before Fourth Annual Meeting, Atlantic Economic Society, October, 1976
Atlantic Economic Society,
- Wallerstein, L B
- Chavrid, A V
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Interdisciplinary studies; Multidisciplinary teams; Professional personnel; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Interdisciplinary
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00142568
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM