THREE NOTES ON PROPULSION AND BRAKING OF TUBEFLIGHT VEHICLES
This report consists of the following articles: Tubeflight propulsion by bladeless fans; Power demands of tubeflight vehicles; Preliminary evaluation of the braking capabilities of tubeflight vehicles.
- Rept. on Proj. TUBEFLIGHT.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute110 Eighth Street
Troy, NY United States 12180
- Foa, J V
- Publication Date: 1968-3
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Intelligent transportation systems; Pneumatic conveyors; Propulsion; Tubing; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Tube systems; Tube vehicles
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-AE-6707, TR-AE-6802
- Contract Numbers: C-177-66
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM