DYNAMICS OF MARINE VEHICLES AND STRUCTURES IN WAVES
Forty one papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include 2 papers on wave theories and data for deep and coastal waters; five papers on criteria and requirements for motions and structural dynamics; 5 papers on the motions of stationary structures; 4 papers on the motion of ships; 10 papers on the motions of marine vehicles in irregular waves; 3 papers on the structural dynamics of fixed and floating "stationary" structures; 6 papers on the structural dynamics of ships; and 3 papers on the structural dynamics of ships and special craft.
- Dynamics of Marine Vehicles and Structures in Waves, International Symposium, Paper, London, England, April 1-5, 1974.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Bishop, RED
- Price, W G
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 448 p.
- TRT Terms: Force; Ship motion; Ships; Waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Irregular waves; Ship structures; Wave forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00142331
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM