DEMAND FOR INTERCITY PASSENGER TRAVEL IN THE WASHINGTON-BOSTON CORRIDOR
The study has four main objectives: (1) identification and measurement of the principal factors influencing intercity passenger demand; (2) identification and measurement of the principal factors influencing the division of intercity passenger demand by mode; (3) projection of intercity passenger demand in the corridor through 1980, and (4) delineation of further study requirements.
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND RESEARCH CORPORATIONBOSTON, MA United States
- Publication Date: 1963
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Passenger service; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039061
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM