BIBLIOGRAPHY OF INVESTMENT COSTS, OPERATING COSTS, AND RELATED ECONOMIC INFORMATION FOR THE MINERAL INDUSTRIES, JANUARY-DECEMBER 1975
This report, covering the period January through December 1975, contains abstracts of articles concerning all phases of cost engineering and economics for chemicals processing, mining, and other mineral industries. The bibliography has a major emphasis on energy- related activities, and many abstracts give investment and operating costs for synthetic fuels plants, oil and gas exploration and production, underground and surface coal mining and reclamation, and nuclear and conventional power generation facilities. Some other subjects covered include cost estimating methods and theory, reports on construction projects in the United States and abroad, developments in the environmental control segment of the energy economy, progress in solar and geothermal energy development deep ocean mining, and logistics in the energy market.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Sabatini, J
- CONLEY, L A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy resources; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00142265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of Mines
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM