STUDIES IN TRAVEL DEMAND. VOLUME III
The document covers a mathematical means of estimating travel demand in New England and the Middle Atlantic states.
- See also Volume 2, PB-176 114.
Mathematica IncorporatedPrinceton, NJ United States
- Publication Date: 1967-7
- Pagination: 416 p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Passengers; Simulation; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: C-187-66
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM