LA CAPILALE DE DEMAIN
Tomorrow's Capital is a working document setting out development objectives and a planning concept for the whole of the National Capital Region. The proposals in this report seek only to define a planning concept which takes special account of the primary vocation of the Region as Capital of all Canadians.
National Capital Commission48 Rideau Street
Ottawa, ONo K1N 8K5, Canada
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital; City planning; Regional planning; Urban development
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142074
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM