STANDARD DEFINITIONS AND CLASSIFICATIONS FOR TRAVEL SURVEYS
DEFINITIONS ET CLASSIFIATIONS NORMALISEES POUR LES ENGQETES SUR LES VOYAGES
Definitions and classifications for travel surveys are published and circulated to encourage the widespread use of these standards, facilitating comparability between all Canadian travel statistics and also accepted international standards. These standard classifications and definitions refer to Travellers, Trip Characteristics, Soci-Economic Characteristics and Traveller Accommodations.
Statistics CanadaMain Building, Tunney's Pasture
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0T6
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Data collection; Definitions; Socioeconomic factors; Standards; Statistics; Surveys; Travel patterns
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142069
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM