SNOWMOBILE MANOEUVERABILITY ON ICE SURFACES
MANOEUVRABILITE DES MONOREIGES SUR SURFACE GLACEES
A snowmobile has much better manoeuverability on a snow covered surface than on a icy surface. This report presents a theoretical analysis of the behavior of the snowmobile on an iced surface and suggests improvements which will enable the driver to better manoeuver his snowmobile.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver performance; Drivers; Ice; Maneuverability; Personnel performance; Snowmobiles; Theory
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00142068
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. CR 7501 Monog Ser.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM