OIL AND TRANSPORTATION IN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES
The transportation consumption of petroleum fuels in Canada and U.S. is analyzed and the fuel savings which could be realized through the use of more economical cars and through partial shift of automobile, air and truck traffic to rail and urban transit, are evaluated in this report.
Carleton University1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1S 5B6
- Lukasiewecz, J
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Modal diversion; Petroleum; Railroad transportation; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142062
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rept. No. ERG 75-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM