MUNICIPAL ROAD ACCIDENTS
The Department of Highways and Transportation in co-operation with the Municpal Road Assistance Authority undertook to analyze all uminicpal road accidents occurring during a five month period from September 1974 to January 1975. The objective of the study was to gather statistical information that would provide an insight as to the scope of the problem as well as identify probable contributing factors.
Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation, CanadaGovernment Administration Building
Regina, Saskatchewan S4S OB1, Canada
- Antonio, W
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Highway safety; Statistics; Streets; Traffic crashes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00142060
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM