MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION FACTS--1974
The statistical information in this report relates to motor vehicle traffic collisions reported to the Ontario Ministry of Transportation and Communications during the calendar year 1974 which resulted in death or injury to persons, or in property damage in excess of $200. The report is divided into three major sections dealing with: A. A summary of the property damages, injuries and deaths arising from motor vehicle collisions in Ontario in 1974; B. A description of trends in collisions and in death and injury rates over the period 1965-1974; C. Selected characteristics of motor vehicle collisions.
Ontario Ministry of Transportation & Communic, Can1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario M3M 1J8, Canada
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash injury research; Crash severity; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Property; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Property damage
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00142059
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM