MACKENZIE VALLEY--NORTHERN YUKON PIPELINES SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS
This report is concerned with the people, the natural environment and resource use in the MacKenzie Valley and the Northern Yukon and how these aspects might be affected if pipelines were built to move natural gas or oil to southern markets. It is based on studies for the environmental-social committee of thet ask force on northern oil development since 1971, together with related information from other governments and non-government studies, papers, and reports.
Information CanadaOttawa, ONo, Canada
- Hunt, A D
- Magnabb, G M
- Tener, J S
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Environment; Natural gas; Natural resources; Oils; Pipelines; Socioeconomic factors
- Subject Areas: Economics; Geotechnology; Highways; Pipelines; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00142058
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM