HIGHWAY SYSTEMS IN CANADA
This study Highway Systems in Canada, was initiated in 1971. The main objective is to obtain a unified federal and provincial effort to direct Canadian highway development during the period 1972-1982.
Transportation Development Agency Centre800 rene-Leveque Boulevard West, Suite 600
Montreal, Quebec H3B 1X9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Federal aid highways; Highway operations; Local government; Regional government
- Candidate Terms: Highway administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00142057
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM