HIGHWAY PLANNING STUDY MUSKOKA--PARRY SOUND AREA
The purpose of this study is to develop a highway network for the Muskoka--Parry Sound area which will adequately serve highway traffic needs throughout the planning period which is up to the year 1990. This study uses basic travel statistics, information on usage of various lands within the area and the distribution and densities of population and employment.
Ontario Ministry of Transportation & Communic, Can1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario M3M 1J8, Canada
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Highway planning; Highways; Land use; Needs assessment; Networks; Population; Roads; Statistics
- Candidate Terms: Road networks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00142056
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM