ANALYSIS OF FATAL TRAFFIC CRASHES IN CANADA, 1973
This report is divided into six major divisions to study fatal traffic crashes in Canada in 1973, that is, the introduction, the aggregate picture, inter-intra provincial comparisions, collision types, B.A.C. characteristics and distributions, and passenger and pedestrian fatalities. The major focus in this report in relation to these divisions is the impaired driver.
Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF)Ottowa, Ontario Canada
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Blood alcohol levels; Crash analysis; Crash investigation; Crash types; Fatalities; Passengers; Pedestrians; Traffic crashes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00142049
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM