AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF ASAP ON THE TRAFFIC SAFETY SYSTEM IN FAIRFAX COUNTY: 1975. FINAL REPORT
Utilization of the courts of the rehabilitation facility available in the ASAP program are described. A comparative information on the disposition of DWI arrests by the courts for the 1972-1975 period and prior years are presented; and, time dealys encountered in the judicial countermeasure activities in focussing the DWI offender are examined.
- This study was sponsored by Alcohol Safety Action Project, Fairfax, Va.
Center for the Environment and Man, Incorporated275 Windsor Street
Hartford, CT USA 06120
- Swetton, E R
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Courts; Drunk driving; Laws; Traffic safety; Vision
- Candidate Terms: Visual acuity
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141987
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Analyt. Study No. 4 Final Rpt., CEM Report 4104-551
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM