DATA ANALYSIS FOR DRIVER PERFORMANCE STUDIES. VOLUME I-PDP-8 DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM FOR DRIVER SIMULATION LABORATORIES
A data collection and handling system developed for driving simulation laboratories is described. The system is based on a PDP-8 computer with A/D conversion capabilities and magnetic tape drive. The systems output is an IBM 360 compatible 9-track magnetic tape. Software developed for sampling and recording drivers response data is documented. /Author/
- Study sponsored by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C. Report available from NTIS, No. DOT-HS-801830.
Amex Systems, Incorporated5319 West 146th Street
Lawndale, CA United States 90260
- Burger, R W
- Kemmerer, R
- Moskowitz, H A
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 262 p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data collection; Driver performance; Drivers; Driving simulators; Information processing; Mathematical analysis; Personnel performance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Report/Paper Numbers: AMEX-0105 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00807
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 2003 12:00AM