SIGNAL TIMING FOR THE PEDESTRIAN--A REVIEW OF LITERATURE
The first task in the development of pedestrian signal timing strategies was the review of all past related literature. The results of the literature review are presented under categories generally corresponding to previously identified areas. /MW/
- Study also titled Urban Intersection Improvements for Pedestrian Safety. Task IIA-Signal Timing Methods. Subtask IIA1- Literature Search.
JHK & Associates,
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Pedestrian actuated controllers; Pedestrian phase; Pedestrian safety; Reviews; Signalized intersections; Time signals
- Old TRIS Terms: Pedestrian protection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141968
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM