HIGH SALARIES KEEP PILOT PIPELINE FLOWING
SUBTITLE: SMALL AIRLINES ARE LINKING WITH FLIGHT TRAINING SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES TO DEVELOP NEW SOURCES OF COCKPIT CREW.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY, V. 151, NO. 18 (NOV. 1, 1999), P. 44-46: ILL.
- Proctor, Paul
- Publication Date: 1999-11-1
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Airline pilots; Employee compensation; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Education and Training;
- Accession Number: 00898670
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 7 2000 12:00AM