COORDINATION IN THE COCKPIT: A GAME-THEORY VIEW OF STANDARD OPERATION PROCEDURES
Flying according to standard operating procedures (SOP) leads to greater flight safety. In this article, the interaction in the cockpit is seen as a game and the goal of that game is flight safety.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AVIATION PSYCHOLOGY, P. 405-412.
- SUKENIK, NILI
- Publication Date: 1998
- TRT Terms: Aircraft pilotage; Cockpit resource management; Game theory; Navigation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00898458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 7 2001 12:00AM