HEAD-UP DISPLAYS: EFFECTS OF CLUTTER, DISPLAY INTENSITY, AND DISPLAY LOCATION ON PILOT PERFORMANCE.
Two experiments examined the effects of display location, display clutter, and display intensity on pilot performance in a general aviation, cruise flight environment.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AVIATION PSYCHOLOGY, P. 377-403: ILL.
- VERVERS, PATRICIA MAY
- Wickens, Christopher D
- Publication Date: 1998
- TRT Terms: Electronic equipment; General aviation aircraft; General aviation pilots
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00898457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 7 2001 12:00AM